Get all Groups
The above API call would get a list of all groups that are in the organization.
Group JSON is returned, for example:
"GroupName": "Urgent Care Patients",
"GroupType": "Virtual Clinic Participants",
"GroupDescription": "Patients directed to First Response from the First Response website",
"GroupName": "Triage / Consult - Trauma Unit",
"GroupType": "Host Group",
"GroupDescription": "Triage / Consult - Trauma Unit",
Returned Group JSON properties are as follows:
- GroupId is the SecureVideo identifier uniquely identifying the Group.
- GroupName is the name given to the Group. This name is shown to all users.
- GroupType is the type of the Group. Possible Group types are:
- All Users: an automatic Group which contains all users
- Schedulers: a Scheduler Group which can be assigned to schedule for a Host Group
- Host Group: a Host Group which can accept appointments from a Virtual Clinic Participants Group
- VirtualClinicParticipants: a Group of patients who can be configured to request sessions from a Host Group
- Recording Viewers: a Group of viewers who can be configured to view recordings shared by a Group of Recording Sharers
- Recording Shares: a Group of sharers who can be configured to share recordings with a Group of Recording Viewers
- GroupDescription contains a description of the Group's purpose, which can only be seen by account administrators.
- PublicUserKey is a unique identifier for Virtual Clinical Participants groups used to create unique URLs to direct link patients to the specific Group screen for registration and provider selection. Navigate to Profile > Account Groups for more information.